There are many students who are academically excellent but yet, there is a log called “Lack of finances” located along the rail of their educational career thus hindering them from moving forward. Some students who were in this kind of situation managed to escape by either receiving loan for education or hitting the final list of a scholarship program. But I did suggest the latter. It’s far better than the former which will require one to pay back upon graduation from the institution.
After graduation, next plan on one’s mind should be getting a job but those who sponsored their education with a loan often gets this annoying “pop up ads” in their minds which in turn obstructswhatsoever they are thinking about. Ever had any experience with those annoying pop-up ads before? I’m sure one wouldn’t like something similar to a pop-up happening in their mind.
The offer on deck right now is coming all the way fromthe Delft University of Technology located in the Netherlands. The Delft University of Technology is offering eligible bachelor’s degree holders the opportunity to earn their Master’s in the Netherlands by applying for their International Excellence Scholarship Program.
The scholarship application deadline for this program is December 1, 2017. After December 1, applications sent will no longer be considered by the scholarship providers. This is an opportunity to study and explore Netherlands all at once with a scholarship; not a loan that might later trouble your heart upon graduation from the institution.
Eligible Fields/Course of Study
With this student grant, one can study any master degree program offered by the Delft University of Technology.
The scholarship application deadline for this program is December 1, 2017. After December 1, applications sent will no longer be considered by the scholarship providers.
The scholarship will be durable for a period of two years.
Scholarship will be taken at?
The Excellence Scholarship program offered by the Delft University of Technology will be taken in the Netherlands.
All foreign students
This student grant is for Master’s Degree program
Scholars of the Delft University of Technology’s Excellence scholarship program will receive full tuition fee waiver. Plus, they will also receive allowances for living expenses for two years.
- Applicant need to must have been admitted to study any Master degree course offered by the Delft University of Technology
- Candidate need to be an outstanding foreign student already enrolled for a Master’s degree program course in the institution.
- Applicants must possess high GPA form their previous institution where they earned their bachelor’s degree. They must be a graduate of an internationally recognized institution.
How to Apply
- Candidate must fill and submit a complete application before the deadline set for this scholarship program.
- In the application form, you will be required to clearly state why you need this scholarship.
- All application must be sent by the scholarship deadline which is December 1, 2017.
For more details, kindly visit https://www.tudelft.nl/en/education/practical-matters/scholarships/justus-louise-van-effen-excellence-scholarships/