These days, people wish to embark on research to make the lives of other humans great and better than it was. But what seems to be a huge hindrance to some of these research works is funding. There are some intelligent people who due to one circumstance or another, have decided to embark on a live changing research project to know why some things are happening and how to curtail them or permanently solve them. But yet, along the line, the get hindered by lack of fund.
Some researchers are lucky though. Not all are as unlucky as per say. Yes. Some have the funds for at their beck-n-call so conducting a research on any topical issue is never a problem for them.
What now happens to those who don’t have these funds at their disposal? They have to seek for help anywhere – Organizations, churches, firms, or even get a loan to finance their projects.
The University of Technology Sydney founded and established in the 1870s. It is not a private University but rather, a public university based in Australia. The University of Technology Sydney is a member of The Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATNU) and is currently offering the C3 International Scholarship to all graduate students both foreign and domestic students. This institution offers a wide range of degree programs.
Pause! Here’s the offer.
The University of Technology Sydney is providing the C3 Scholarships for those who wish to enroll for a higher degree program in research. Yes.
The University of Technology Sydney has decided to fund research projects of students who fall into any of these categories:
- Industry doctoral students
- Master’s and PhD students
- Visiting research students
- Joint/dual degree students.
All foreign and Australian students can apply for this C3 Scholarship offered by the University of Technology Sydney.
Do you fall into one of these categories listed above? Do you think this scholarship is what you need? Then read on.
With this C3 scholarship fund, you can embark on the following research projects:
- Remote Sensing
- GE Algal Bio-Factory Research Program
- Coral Eco-physiology
- Seafood Safety.
Applicants who made it to the final list of the C3 student grant is entitled to receive up to $3,000 per year as travel funds to support research projects in Australia.
To be considered eligible for this scholarship, you need to meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants should have a background in Physics, Mathematics, or Environmental Sciences.
- All International and Australian students are qualified to apply for this student grant.
How Do I Apply?
Applications for this scholarship is online through the scholarship webpage.
- Choose a course from the list written above and ensure that you meet the entry requirements for the course/faculty.
- Search for a supervisor whom you will discuss your desired research project with.
- Select your desired scholarship program from the range of UTS and funding programs available.
- Get your documents ready. Make sure you find out which documents are required.
- Finally, send your application via their online scholarship portal and do it by the set deadline.
What are the Scholarship Deadline?
- 15th February 2018 (for the session starting July 2018)
- 30th June 2018(For the session starting January 2019)