Learning with all excellence in America can be out rightly achieved at the Harvard University. Being Founded and established in 1636, it is known as the oldest university in the United States with students from all over the world including those enrolled in their online degree programs.
Who doesn’t know Harvard University? It is a very popular school and studying there is the dream of most undergraduates. The school’s devotion to achieving excellence in teaching, learning and research and even developing their learners to be leaders in many disciplines is what marks Harvard University out from the rest. The institution offers various degree programs and corresponding scholarships to monetarily aid students achieve their dream career and complete their education at Harvard University.
Funny enough, Harvard University doesn’t admits its new learners based on their ability to pay their tuition fees but on the talents they possess and achievements they have made so far. About 70% of students currently enrolled in Harvard University are being aided with one or multiple financial supports, and the rule is no different for foreign students as it is for natives. They are all treated the same when it comes to scholarship and funding for education.
With a wide range of academic environments, the Harvard University offers the best learning experience to students so far. There are many degree programs and online degree programs for students to choose from, and all these programs are offered with great quality to ensure that students out shine their counterparts from other universities upon graduation.
It is good to know that there are different schools of Harvard. These are:
- Harvard Kennedy School
- Harvard Divinity School
- Harvard Graduate School of Design
- Harvard Business School
- Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Harvard Medical School
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Harvard Law School
- Harvard Summer School
- Harvard School of Public Health
- Harvard Institute for Learning in Retirement
- Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study
- Harvard Extension School
The above listed are the schools in Harvard University.
Regarding their scholarships, there are certain qualities and conditions you need to meet in order to be considered. They are:
- An ACT or SAT Scores will be required and this scores need to be submitted by the testing agency on your behalf. Without this scores, you will not be considered for anything – admission or Scholarship.
- You must meet the entry requirements for any degree program you wish to run at the institution.
- All applicants are advised to take the GRE or GMAT examinations as this would be required by the institution during the screening process.
- All international students will be required to submit prove of their command of English, written and spoken. This can be achieved by submitting your TOEFL scores.
- A letter of recommendation is needed too.
When you scale through the screening, then you can be eligible to receive any of their numerous scholarships such as the Harvard Kennedy School Scholarships (https://www.hks.harvard.edu/degrees/sfs).
Below is link showing the various fellowships and scholarships offered by Harvard University – https://college.harvard.edu/financial-aid